Some of our members can feel socially excluded because of their disability. We often go out into the wider Elmbridge area and beyond to enjoy new experiences. These outings have included shopping trips, visits to the local library, art exhibitions, museums and trips to National Trust properties and RHS Gardens.
Some of our recent trips were to:-
- Guildford to see one of our brilliant volunteers starring in an Alan Ayckbourn play
- Southampton to learn about ocean liners
- Hampton Court Palace to learn some local history
- Portsmouth Dockyard to visit the Mary Rose Museum
- Brooklands Museum to marvel at the cars and planes
- Littlehampton for a paddle in the sea and a lunch of our favourite Fish and Chips