Some of our members can feel socially excluded because of their disability. So we often go out into the wider Elmbridge area and beyond to enjoy new experiences. These have included shopping trips, visits to the local library, art exhibitions, museums and trips to National Trust properties and RHS Gardens.
Some of our recent trips were:-
- a trip to Southampton to learn about ocean liners
- a trip to Hampton Court Palace and what a good time was had by all
- a visit to Birdworld seeing all the different birds and penguins
- a visit to Brooklands Museum with all its racing cars and planes
- a trip to Littlehampton for a paddle in the sea and a lunch of our favourite Fish and Chips